Bamboo Baby/Beauty Towel
Bamboo Handspun Baby/Beauty Towel
This hand baby towel is handmade in the UK to our own design, perfectly sized for your little treasures. Inspired by nature, our baby bamboo towel is as light as a feather and made with silky fibres that are luxuriously soft and highly absorbent for quick drying.
We selected bamboo for its ability to work in harmony with skin's biochemistry leaving your baby's skin nourished and beautifully soft.
Benefits of Bamboo:
Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin to keep you dry.
Breathable: Fabric helps to regulate body temperature.
Naturally anti-bacterial: Stay fresh longer- ideal for sensitive skin types.
Hardworking and durable: No sheen and fade resistant rich colours.
Sustainable: Uniquely fast-growing and environmentally low-impact.
• 90% organic bamboo, 10% polyester
• 100% biodegradable
• Suitable for all skin types, particularly sensitive skin
• Beautifully soft, luxuriously silky fibre
• Incredibly absorbent, four times more than organic cotton
• Fast drying - no more damp towels in winter
• Naturally wicks, trapping and retaining body heat to keep your baby warm
• Naturally antibacterial
• Durable and hard-wearing
Juliette's tip: Not only great for babies, it can also be used as a beauty towel- ideal for wrapping around wet hair. With its super absorbency, your hair drying time dramatically reduce, helping prevent heat damaged hair.
75cm x 75cm (252g)
Wash at 30 degrees or below to maintain softness, can be tumble-dried.
Made in England