- We will only ever develop and formulate pure and natural Skinfood products, using plants, fruits and flowers to assist in the pursuit of naturally healthy, beautiful skin.
- We will always source the finest calibre raw materials and use organic and fairtrade wherever possible, supplied by ethical producers that use sustainable processes - minimising waste and respecting the balance of nature. We source from the United Kingdom and local producers, where possible, to reduce our carbon footprint.
- We will never source genetically modified ingredients as we believe that GM crops are the antithesis of mother nature and the single biggest threat to humanity’s health and wellbeing.
- We promise to only ever use 100% raw, natural ingredients, we will never use synthetic ingredients including: petrochemicals, artificial colourants, silicones, perfumes, propylene glycols, lauryl sulphates, parabens, mineral oils, synthetic colours, preservatives, synthetic additives, GM ingredients or bulking agents.
- We care about the planet and are dedicated to a future without toxic plastic and the damage it causes to the planet's fragile ecology. Our packaging is made from glass and totally recyclable or re-useable. We are committed to researching and using alternative packaging materials and implementing a re-fill scheme in the future. We currently offer a discount to clients that return their glass jars and bottles to us.
- We are committed to continue to manufacture without the use of any chemicals and without producing any waste. We recycle all packaging sent to us by suppliers.
- We fervently believe that testing on animals is cruel and there is no plausible justification in this era of scientific advancement.
- We are strongly motivated by our ethical stance and believe that all skincare products should be healthy, natural, cruelty free and work in harmony with the environment, as standard.
- We are a member of Profit Through Ethics www.profitthroughethics.com as we are proud to be a transparent business, publicly displaying our ethical, social and environmental policies and practices – these can also be viewed in person by visiting us.
As a consumer of natural products you are positively contributing to a happier and healthier world with less toxins, plastics and damage to plant, marine and animal life forms.